Saturday, July 17, 2010

Do-over

SO....my first week in blog-land has been pretty weak. I am not making a very good first impression....my apologies. I am still getting the hang of this stuff!

First, what is the purpose of this blog? Initially, I planned to use this as a forum to share organization tips and promote my home and office organization business, Edited Space. Upon reflection, I decided that I wanted this to be more than just...that.
Edited Space began as a way for me to help others restore order to their lives by eliminating the excess "stuff" that one accumulates over the course of a lifetime. As it has developed, the business has evolved into a way to create some room to "breathe"...both literally and figuratively. As such, I have decided that I would like this blog to address this concept of creating "breathing room" in our lives.
Obviously, each of us has a different idea of what room to breathe looks like: a bubble bath, a walk on the beach, dancing in the grass at an outdoor concert...the options are endless and as individual and perfect as each one of us.

So, my intention for this blog is to be a mix of things that bring a smile to my face and make me say..."ah!"
That's "breathing room"...and I look forward to sharing this with you!


2 comments:

  1. I can't wait! Love the look of the blog, by the way. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to your breathing room insight!

    ReplyDelete