Tuesday, January 4, 2011

In with the new (attitude)!




Whatever you're thinking about is literally like planning a future event. When you're worrying, you are planning. When you are appreciating, you are planning...What are you planning? 


Abraham Hicks


I hope you all had a fantastic New Year's! I am committed to making 2011 the best year it can be. I am excited to see what unfolds this year.

A few days ago, I was directed to a 'youtube' clip that has had a huge impact on me and I would like to share it with you.( I have attached a link to the clip below.)


I have decided to saturate myself in positivity this year! 2011 will be my year of positive thinking. I know from past experience that a positive attitude shifts my life experience. Being around positive people, reading inspirational positive material, positive affirmations all contribute to this shift. I have made the choice to concentrate on this area of my life. I am committed to making the world a better place and I believe that my small contribution, combined with the efforts of other like-minded people, can do that.

Won't you join me?



No comments:

Post a Comment