Sunday, May 5, 2013

Happy





“Be happy now, without reason - or you never will be at all.”
― Dan Millman


It's here!!
It's here!!!

I feel like a little kid waking up on Christmas morning before going to see what Santa left under the tree. I have been anticipating this day for several months...
and the day is HERE!!!!!

I leave for Italy this afternoon!!!

This is the very special trip for me. I feel like I have gone through a growth spurt in the last few months...AFGO. 
*another f----ing growth opportunity, for those unfamiliar with that acronym*
:-)

I am happy to say that I feel the shift that has occurred and can honestly say that I have (for today) learned to surrender people. places, & things beyond my control. 
***and isn't it ALL outside our control, when you really get honest about it??

I feel like a weight has been lifted and I feel like I can breathe.
I am different than I was before this process. I feel more grounded in my body and spirit.

I had faith that I would be taken care of (always have been!) and I believed that things would get better (they always do!)

How funny it is that I forget that when I'm deep in the messy part of transformational change....every single time.
Thankfully, transformational change is not contingent on me remembering how the process evolves. All I need to do is show up & do the next right thing. All I need to do is have faith and let go.

So today, as I board the plane this afternoon, I will do so as a new person...different than the woman who booked the trip late last year.
I feel reborn!

I feel HAPPY!

I welcome this experience with open arms, excited to discover what this trip has in store for me.

I know that when I board the plane to come back to Chicago , I will do so as a different woman than I am today.
I'm excited about that!

I'm excited to discover who I am, on my own, in Italy.
I'm uncovering a new part of myself on this trip.

I'm looking forward to meeting her.

I think we're going to be great friends!!

Ciao!!
:-)


No comments:

Post a Comment