Saturday, December 29, 2012

A change is coming....






“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” 


As 2012 draws to a close, I have been reflecting on the events of the last twelve months...
it has been a turbulent year in many ways. An emotional roller coaster, a fair share of "drama", and lots of changes...some good, and some....well, not so good. Fundamentally, all is well and I have faith that things will work out for the best in the end...but I am ready for a little peace of mind and I'm willing to do the necessary work to reach that goal.
I feel, in some ways, like the proverbial snake who sheds her skin....I feel uncomfortable in the skin I'm in... like I have outgrown certain aspects of my life. Certain mindsets and beliefs that may have once worked for me, no longer ring true. I feel something shifting inside, and while I don't have a clear picture of what it looks like, I know that 2013 will be an important year for me.
The book in the image above is the latest release by Gabrielle Bernstein, motivational speaker and author of Spirit Junkie (a must read!). She is one of my favorites and I am SO looking forward to her new book. I will be following the 40 day program described in the new book starting next month and will share my experiences with you here.

I have some outdated beliefs that I'm ready to part with...it's time to do a little housecleaning!!!

I'm ready to start living my miraculous life!

2013....HERE I COME!!!


  

No comments:

Post a Comment