Friday, January 4, 2013

Carving out a little room....



“You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection”
― Siddhārtha Gautama Buddha

Happy 2013! It's going to be an amazing year...I can feel it in my bones. Lots of exciting things planned....
This is the year of ME!
I am really diving in deep for some self exploration this year and I'm starting off with a big, fat love affair with MYSELF!
Somehow last year, I got off track and neglected this important relationship with me...I need to be a teeny bit selfish right now and shower myself with love.
Today, I am attending to my physical health by visiting my acupuncturist and going to a yoga workshop with one of my best girlfriends, taught by my favorite teacher. I am also meeting for coffee with a friend of a friend for a little fellowship...sharing experience, strength & hope...that's what we're taught to do to help others.

I am starting Gabrielle Bernstein's "May Cause Miracles" book on Sunday...40 days to recalibrate my perspective back to a more loving, less cynical place. Got a bit off track here too in the last few months....need to make my way back to my center.

New Year's Day was spent clearing out space for joy in the new year...I eliminated some things that no longer serve my greater good. I "sage"-d the heck out of my apartment to clear out the negative energy that had accumulated there. Now I am doing the same for my interior...I am eliminating negative thoughts & emotions to make more room for loving thoughts and joy.

Fear and negativity are no longer welcome here!

I am evicting the bad tenants that have taken up residency in my head and heart....get the hell OUT!!!

In 2013, I choose peace, love, and joy!

Now, back to my green juice...
;-)

Happy Friday everyone! xox


No comments:

Post a Comment